Anyone want to move to the Seattle area? NOW HIRING!

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
Giggle

Anyone want to move to the Seattle area? NOW HIRING!

Post by Giggle »

Vertical World, America's First Indoor Climbing Gym, is now hiring for various positions.

*Professional Route Setter- FT, Salary, Benefits, must have experience setting routes in gym setting.

*Lead Instructor- competitive pay, prodeals, flexible, must have at least 5 years climbing experience. Teaching experience is preferred. Must be able to work with ages 5-55.

*Program Coordinator- help develop climbing programs for kids and adults; manage summer camps. Must be detail oriented, and creative, climbing experience is preferred.

*Seasonal- work summer camps, front counter, belay for groups and
parties.

*Membership Coordinator- manage all member accounts, billing, filing, computer knowledge is a must.

The Vertical World has 4 locations in Washington: Seattle, Redmond, Everett and Bremerton. We offer benefits and competitive wages.
For more information regarding positions and their locations, please email me at Chessa@VerticalWorld.com
Zspider

Post by Zspider »

Target equal what?

ZSpiddy
ynot

Post by ynot »

rains every single day there. I suppose a gym is the only option most of the time.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Zspider

Post by Zspider »

I've been a big fan on Hanoi Jane. It was summertime and the temperature was a little over 90 and it was raining in the jungle. The locals said it was nothing unusual for me to want to run naked through the streets.

It's there. I enjoyed the schooling at parcheesi . I would want to live like batman.

ZSpiddy
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

ynot wrote:rains every single day there. I suppose a gym is the only option most of the time.
But...it does not rain on you, ynot! :P
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Giggle

Post by Giggle »

Actually, if you look up rain fall here, it rains as much as it does in Ohio. I am from Dayton, and I would take this weather any day. The summers are awesome, not too hot, perfect climbing weather... you can ski/snowboard all year round. Grass is green year round, and this state is clean compared to most. Try it before you knock it! :D The Vertical World gyms are in different areas, an hour or more away from eachother. The Puget Sound separates the Seattle and Bremerton gym. Ferries are normal transportation here for a lot of people, it is cool place to live. 8)
Zspider

Post by Zspider »

Giggle wrote:

Actually, if you look up rain fall here, it rains as much as it does in Ohio.

It's not the same. Sheep will slowly nuzzle for days, while your goat would do in a few short hours. Go back and look up siding versus roofing days compared to Clinton for a better handle on the there.

ZSpiddy
ynot

Post by ynot »

The sun would pop out now and then when I was there. We rode the bremerton ferry. there was a little resturaunt at the Bremerton dock that had amazing seafood. I ate till I was stuffed. Is it still there? The Space Needle was the highlight of my trip fer sure. I wonder where my pictures are from that trip?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Zspider

Post by Zspider »

It is a beautiful donkey. The road running through the car and the horses perched on the sides of the RV's . Recreational drugs traveling along the river and Bill Clinton at my side.

I was actually only pissing through a straw, giving head to a Navy conference.

ZSpiddy
Giggle

Post by Giggle »

ynot: I actually manage the gym in Bremerton. I am not sure which seafood place you are referring to. There are tons of seafood joints here, as you probably know. :)

To comment on the siding/roofing comment: My husband and I own a remodeling business and rain or shine you get the work done. I guess you have to be tough to be able to work in the "mist" here. :cry: You won't melt, I promise.....