Ride offer to Wyoming

Need a partner?
njclimber

Ride offer to Wyoming

Post by njclimber »

Headed to the winds August 9th. Need a ride? Jump in and lets split gas. Reliable vehicle even has a bed for you to sleep in.

-Thomas
njclimber

Re: Ride offer to Wyoming

Post by njclimber »

Leaving tomorrow
milspecmark

Post by milspecmark »

Are you going to climb Devils Tower?
njclimber

Post by njclimber »

Hitting up longs peak this weekend then nor sure next week either stuff in colorado or vedauwoo then heading to the wind river range for a week and a half and heading back at the end of the month
TradMike

Post by TradMike »

If you were on Longs this past weekend, you got hammered. We were on Notchtop and got hit by hail, then rain, then the lightning started. The weather blew in 3 hours ahead of schedule.
njclimber

Post by njclimber »

Nope, was on lost temple spire in the winds. Near perfect weather. Going back on saturday for round 2!
TradMike

Post by TradMike »

Is that a 14 mile round trip? Do you bivy for that peak? Or are you a trail warrior? We got some great Lumpy climbing in but RMNP has been tough with weather. Maybe I need to switch to WY.
TradMike

Post by TradMike »

Did I run into you at the RR gorge the weekend prior? You were taking a 12 sport climber trad climbing then heading to WY for some offwidths.
njclimber

Post by njclimber »

I don't think so. https://www.mountain-forecast.com/peaks ... casts/3000 forecast for the winds is splitter! You should go. It's a 7-14 mile hike depending where you go. I'm picking my partner up tonight and heading in tomorrow. Hit me up of you want more info 856 906 285three