Pre-order the Red River Gorge 4th Edition

Posts here will show on front page

Moderator: terrizzi

Saxman

Re: Pre-order the Red River Gorge 4th Edition

Post by Saxman »

Way off. 2 before Hackworth. 3 for Hackworth. 2 for Johnny. 1 for Porter. 1 Bouldering pamphlet. 4 for Ray. If a new version is not appropriate for you for the amount you climb or the areas you climb at, just keep one of your older additions. I would rather have an updated book and/or app than tons of printouts and scribbling all over the place trying to fit in all the new routes. Also, I would imagine there are many people who didn't upgrade to 3 who will now take the plunge and get 4, even if it is in 2 parts.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

Saxman wrote:Way off. 2 before Hackworth. 3 for Hackworth. 2 for Johnny. 1 for Porter. 1 Bouldering pamphlet. 4 for Ray. If a new version is not appropriate for you for the amount you climb or the areas you climb at, just keep one of your older additions. I would rather have an updated book and/or app than tons of printouts and scribbling all over the place trying to fit in all the new routes. Also, I would imagine there are many people who didn't upgrade to 3 who will now take the plunge and get 4, even if it is in 2 parts.
Snyder had a guide book too
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
clif

Post by clif »

dear Ray- i would like my next editions of the guidebook to be in pill form which i can grind up and snort. no child proof caps either. thx
training is for people who care, i have a job.
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

Well I went from jon's last book to rays third, but maybe I will just get the So. Red book and skip the No. Red book...
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
davidbr

Post by davidbr »

Great cover shots. WHat route is that on the cover of the northern book?

If I had to guess I'd go with Marmelade, but I'm really curious as to what it really is.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

You win!
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
davidbr

Post by davidbr »

Yeah? Thanks for confiming that. Love the photo.
mssmith

Post by mssmith »

Any word on which ( if any ) of the new crags in the southern region not currently published on rrc.com are included in the book?
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

If they aren't on this site then they aren't in the guide.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

Is that Jeremiah on the Southern cover?