Red River Reunion at Miguel's

Posts here will show on front page

Moderator: terrizzi

Yasmeen

Red River Reunion at Miguel's

Post by Yasmeen »

Miguel’s is once again hosting the annual Red River Reunion! The party is on Saturday, March 31 - visit the Miguel’s Facebook page for more information. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221776298/) [link updated]

"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Andrew

Re: Red River Reunion at Miguel's

Post by Andrew »

what route is that? It looks really cool and its hard to tell what it is?
Living the dream
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Swahili
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Really? that is what I thought it was at first, but ruled it out after looking at it more.
Living the dream
Jay

Post by Jay »

Okay, whats's the link to Miguel's Facebook page? The link provided just redirects to my home page...
"Always carry a large flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake." -W.C. Fields
captain static

Post by captain static »

Jay wrote:Okay, whats's the link to Miguel's Facebook page? The link provided just redirects to my home page...
Apparently, the way their page is set up you have to be logged in to Facebook to see it?
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Jay

Post by Jay »

Nope, I'm already logged into Facebook... any other ideas?
*edit- I think it's a bad link, unless there's an event set up like last year's that I'm not seeing...
"Always carry a large flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake." -W.C. Fields
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Weird, Jay... I'm not sure. The link worked for me when I originally posted.

Here's the FB page for Miguel's with the most likes/hits: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miguels- ... 6016688873

There are a dozen or so that pop up when you search for Miguel's Pizza, though, so take your pick. Your guess is as good as mine as to which is the "right" one. :)
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
captain static

Post by captain static »

cliftongifford wrote:is this it?
http://www.facebook.com/groups/2221776298/
Yes, if you are logged onto FB that is Miguel's "official" page as far as I can tell.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh