spray

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.
tambo2

spray

Post by tambo2 »

When I try to add to my spray list, it says that I have already sent..chill, but it isn't added to my list. Also, when I go to my spray, I only see a partial list even when I select all for how many to show per page.
climb2core

Re: spray

Post by climb2core »

You can't add spray from the crag list. You have to open up the page just for that route and then click on the spray button.
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

I have things that I've done on TR in the past. Now that I've finally led them, I want to list them as such. I've tried deleting the climb and then adding it. I've tried just editing it. No matter what I do, It still shows up as TR on my spray list.

What am I doing wrong? (other that not climbing hard enough to lead everything the first time ;-)
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

Rays rules to help keep him near the top for points.. Once a TR, always a TR and no points for stepping up and leading later.
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

climb2core wrote:Rays rules to help keep him near the top for points.. Once a TR, always a TR and no points for stepping up and leading later.
:oops: don't know why i didn't realize this :lol:
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun