Doozles on route

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
mantra51

Doozles on route

Post by mantra51 »

i was climbing on fuzzy undercling and there was doozle smeared all over the top of the climb. someone dropped trow and let it fall! not cool because i had to clean it with my brush and use lots of chalk. i was pissed to say the least but sent like it was no thing. i want to find the culprite so this doesnt happen again.
Last edited by mantra51 on Tue May 31, 2005 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
davetieri

Post by davetieri »

i saw that and it was everywhere. i cant believe a human is capable of making so much dooz.
diggum

Post by diggum »

Um...

what's that? I've never heard this word "doozle".
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
mantra51

Post by mantra51 »

i think its pretty self explanitory
Chiefin C is in the House!
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

Those damn doozlers! That's some sick shit!
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

"i sent it like no thing" sounds more like diarrehea spray than anything!!
poop
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
mantra51

Post by mantra51 »

It sure was runny, the holds are so juggy too it was puddling up in some of em. I had to grab the draw...does it still count? french free? I made sure to tick the bad ones, even though ticking is frowned upon, appearently around there, i found exception in this case.
diggum

Post by diggum »

AWWW That is NASTY people. I was hoping that wasn't what it was but the only other thing I could think of wasn't very nice either. :|

Nasty nasty NASTY!
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
mantra51

Post by mantra51 »

It didnt look healthy either.
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

Okay, I can understand the necessity for excessive tick marks in this case. A doozled route can be granted a temporary permit for excessive tick marking. :lol:
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder