Yasmeen: Post editing bitch, or just emotionally insecure?

Discussions full of RAGE!
ynot

Post by ynot »

I don't get it.They threwa perfectly good thread about moonshine in the crapper and this one is still here.But hey I'm ok with whatever the mods think is legit.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

get it right lemonhead....the lexonites will eat your baby sister in the middle of the night if you dare to cross them....friend card? they have no friends...
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

andy_lemon wrote:Please accept my appology, I forgot... I don't live in Lexington, therefore, I know less than someone that does live in Lexington.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe next you can play the friends card... :roll:
Much better. Your humility is a kind gesture, we won't eat your baby sister now and you will be endowed with a few additional IQ points.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

marathonmedic wrote:Anybody else reminded of the "Two Faced Cunt" thread from about this time last year?
[edited ... damn it, where is the X button?]
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

Spragwa wrote:you will be endowed with a few additional IQ points.
Golly gee, I sure hope they are Lexonite IQ points. Maybe my ego just got bigger.
Not a bitch.
SCGC

Post by SCGC »

So is this 512OW still banned? He was funny.
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

No, he's working on some new tunes.
Not a bitch.
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

SCGC wrote:So is this 512OW still banned? He was funny.
he's been back...i guess he's a lurker now
From Kentucky ;o)
SCGC

Post by SCGC »

Seems after being on this board for so long..people tend to become lurkers because there seem to be a few people on here that are more interested in judging others then being good people..just my observation. So why would many people want to subject themselves to this kind of childish scrutiny? Apparantely some egos are just too weak to take it.
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

andy_lemon wrote:
Spragwa wrote:you will be endowed with a few additional IQ points.
Golly gee, I sure hope they are Lexonite IQ points. Maybe my ego just got bigger.
I hope so. We were really worried for awhile that you might not think highly enough of yourself.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast