the southern reigon

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

Its been up for awhile on rrgcc.com
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
MiaRock

Post by MiaRock »

just to let everyone know the rrgcc just announced that the southern reigon will be opened sat the 17
so where did you come up with the information that the entire southern region (which includes alot more than solar and dark) was open? because you obviously didn't get it from rrgcc site...
davetieri wrote:so dont tell me now that they posted new information, that i should have checked the rrgcc
so i'm going to tell you ONE more time for info go to http://www.rrgcc.org
excellent point mia....you are correct. ~ Pigsteak
Ballss

Real deal with the southern region

Post by Ballss »

So can someone give me the real deal with the southern region.

The way I understand it now is that people are going up there despite it being "closed".

I'd like to climb on the rock I helped buy.

Chris
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

Dark Side And Solar Collecter are open as of last weekend and Bob Marley, Drive By, and the gGallery are opening this weekend from what Dr. Bob has told me.
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
Ballss

Post by Ballss »

Who is Dr. Bob? What areas does the Gallery entail?

Thanks,
Chris
The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with you palm now...........
Eagleman

Post by Eagleman »

All the climbing areas in Coal Bank Hollow (off of Fixer Road) on the Pendergrass-Murray Recreational Preserve—Solar Collector, Dark Side, Gold Coast, Far Side, South Coast, and Gun Sight—is OPEN to CLIMBING. Park in DESIGNATED PARKING areas ONLY.
rrgcc.org

According to their site every wall that is listed in the above quote IS open to climbing. You CAN climb there, i dont know why it is so hard for people to understand it. Just read!
The south will rise again!
Christian

Post by Christian »

Dr. Bob was Bill W's friend.
I try to be a good man but all that comes
of trying is I feel more guilty.
Ikkyu
Ballss

Post by Ballss »

I can read Eagleman.....I'm just not familiar with some of the names mentioned. Can I climb at the Arena or drive by this weekend?

Thanks,
Chris
The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with you palm now...........
davetieri

Post by davetieri »

my point exactly eagleman
Ballss

Post by Ballss »

I don't make it down to the Red very often so I'm not really familiar with the Southern region or the names of the areas. I just heard that the Arena is great and I'd like to climb there this weekend. Could someone please let me know with a straight forward honest response whether or not this is ok? I don't want to ruin access or create more issues for those of you who call the Red your home crag.

Thanks,
Chris