How Important is IT

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

I just noticed mine the other day and the thought crossed my mind. I don't think I'll ever wear them myself. But I will keep wearing shoes when I climb (see the thread about climbing barefooted).

You should try walking seven or eight miles with a sordu (big, brazillian drum) banging your knee and shin. I bet you'll never do it again without knee pads.
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

Power...I seem to remember you borrowing air cananda's knee thingy a few times...
From Kentucky ;o)
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Rang in the New Year climbing at T-Wall with gorgeous people in sunny 60-degree weather. :D If the rest of the year follows suit, I'll be a happy girl. :)
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

On a whim and a kind invitation, I went to the Red for New Years Eve...if climbing on NYD sets the standard for the rest of the year - watch out - a whole year of that much fun and I might explode. kaboooom :shock:
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew