Cabin for Sale

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
mcisAJ

Cabin for Sale

Post by mcisAJ »

I'm selling my cabin in the Timber Ridge development right off of Glencairn Rd, just behind Global Village. It's quiet and secluded on a wooded lot. The cabin is two stories, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one on each floor), wash and dryer, hot tub, and city water. It will be sold with everything in it. That includes furniture, beds, tables, appliances, dinnerware, and decor. It is approximately 5 years old, has been well maintained, and is in perfect shape. The cabin can comfortably accommodate 8 people, though I have had upwards of 12 on certain occasions. There are 2 queen beds, 1 futon, and 2 couches. $120,000.

It served as a excellent climbing cabin for last few seasons. I love this place and would totally keep it if I wasn't moving out of the Midwest. It's a great location, pretty much in the middle of the gorge with short drives to most of the areas.

Here's a link to the listing on Zillow. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7-Sun ... 2215_zpid/

Feel free to email or PM for more information.
Cromlech

Re: Cabin for Sale

Post by Cromlech »

AJ, sorry to see you are moving and selling the cabin. I had a lot of fun staying in that cabin; Thanksgiving will forever be Reggae Thanksgiving if I'm in the Red.

I hope you find a buyer in the climbing community, PLJ