Dam... Beavers

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Brentucky

Re: Dam... Beavers

Post by Brentucky »

The beavers didn't build that.
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
mahobgood

Post by mahobgood »

TradMike

Post by TradMike »

Howie Feltersnatch

Post by Howie Feltersnatch »

Gonna do some more removal soon, huh? Is the climbers coalition's stance "leave no trace... of beavers"?
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

Howie Feltersnatch wrote:Gonna do some more removal soon, huh? Is the climbers coalition's stance "leave no trace... of beavers"?
How dare you question the Climber's Coalition! They. Are. Gods. And what they say goes, damnit! Who do you think you are questioning those work tirelessly (and definitely DON'T post on here about how they do so) to buy land and keep it open! Out of their own pockets! If the beavers gotta go, well I'm gonna do my part and suck some dick. Errr. I meant kill some beavers!
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

Live traps and dam busting are the plan if you really want to know. I'm not big on senseless killing.
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

They don't really want to know anything, they just wanna bitch and whine.
clif

Post by clif »

you're projecting dustonian
training is for people who care, i have a job.
whatahutch

Post by whatahutch »

I say skin 'em and sale them to the French when they come to the Red. The proceeds could go towards keeping the climbing open. No need to let a good pelt go to waste when you already have it in your hand. Historically speaking, our French brethren climbers should love this. It worked 500 years ago, so this profit stream should work today too. Duh. Now we just need someone to be the translator to work the deal between our two great nations. I would volunteer, since I took French in high school, but I embarrassingly only remember how to say "kiss my butt" in French. (I sort of remember how "stand up and leave the classroom" sounds too-since my teacher told me that quite a bit-but I don't think I could remember enough to work a deal for the trade of our beaver furs, sorry). Seriously, case solved. It is a win for all of us. Money, pelts, and climbing. Next, we can trade shiny stuff to the natives in Nada for climbing in their backyards.

And, remember... Vote for me for President in 2016.

'MERIKAA, YEAH!
"Come to send, not condescend" - Eddie Vedder
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

Yeah same old shit. You say something that is not in line with the CC, and you are called whiney and a btich...

This is third grade debate tactics... SO, when you don't have something to come back with... Just label and call names. Nice.

Look at what it says under my avatar... Still a dumbass... They did it to you to hutch. Classy!
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.