VW Eurovan

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
Steve

VW Eurovan

Post by Steve »

Anybody got a VW Eurovan with a full camper conversion I could look at? Want to check out one of these rigs and see if it might be something I'd want to own one day. If anyone is coming to the Red in their Eurovan I'd love to check it out.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

i've got a van and some candy; c'mon in.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Now that's funny.
You can probably find anti down by the river Steve.
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

I have seen one before. they are sweet.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
flashmaster

Post by flashmaster »

I've got a donkey and a cart and travel with a band of other people with donkeys and carts we will be down at miguels this weekend pickpocketing. You can come check out my ride if you want. It's a bit cheaper than a "Eurovan" which isn't nearly as euro as my caravan
Wes

Re: VW Eurovan

Post by Wes »

Dude, get a dodge sprinter and do the conversion yourself - way better value for your money. The base eurovans cost about as much, if not the same as the sprinters, throw an old mattress in to start, then just build it to fit.
Steve wrote:Anybody got a VW Eurovan with a full camper conversion I could look at? Want to check out one of these rigs and see if it might be something I'd want to own one day. If anyone is coming to the Red in their Eurovan I'd love to check it out.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
woman

Post by woman »

I have a camper/VW bug...
"Take revenge...shit on a pidgeon."
Jill

Post by Jill »

Thanks Wes, never would of thought of that one. Problem solved. I'll head to the Dodge dealership right now. (Is it still okay to be a smart ass on here?)

So if you have a Eurovan with a camper conversion that we might peer inside of please let Steve or myself know. Thanks
flashmaster

Post by flashmaster »

Wes is right. Way better fuel MPG and more options. If your gonna blow the money on the Camper conversion spend it on a Sprinter. Or better yet. Import a diesel Eurovan from europe!! Buy diesel either way!
Fartspray

Post by Fartspray »

Last edited by Fartspray on Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.