ATTN: Myspace using climbers...

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Wes

ATTN: Myspace using climbers...

Post by Wes »

So, while myspace can be pretty fun, it is a wild a crazy world out there on the interweb. Esp. with Phishers and the 1337 _haxors. In the last couple days, a phishing attack has been moving from climber to climber, much like an STD would. Now do to the sensitive nature I won't name names, like Charbee13, flashmaser, ernie, etc, but if you happen to visit their, or another myspace page, and it asked you to login again after clicking a link, be sure that you are logging into a .myspace.com server, not a vie.wpicsmyspace.com server.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
krampus

Post by krampus »

thanks for heads up, I had my e-bay account jacked last week and that has been a real pain.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
chh

Post by chh »

Wow. I have a myspace account and I have absolutely no idea what you just said man.

Phish? I LOVE those guys!!
Now, if only that chic who has finally made it to Myspace and is trying to get back at her boyfriend with nude pictures would only return my phonecalls......

(*this post has been edited for content, sincerity, sarcasm and any appreciable contribution....whatsoever.)
krampus

Post by krampus »

you might as well DELETE it
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
charbee13

Post by charbee13 »

Hey, I took care of mine. Its all bug free. Cant say the same for some others..
BigRed

Post by BigRed »

Im not so suer that charbee13 is bug free. I think I saw her hair moving the other day! :mrgreen:
Grip it and Rip it!
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

FYI - There is still a phishing/h-acking attack moving between climbers - looks like chinchilla and tim were both h-acked recently. just wanted to let you know.
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun