Body Found

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Tunica Intima

Post by Tunica Intima »

Dayton is also seeing its share of mexicans as well. The house across the street from me was raided by the DEA and FBI for a major mexican coke operation. Its great in Dayton!
Tunica Intima

Post by Tunica Intima »

Hey piggie, was it really over a poker game? Do you have any other info?
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

I only know what my co-worker said. And of course this was just the relatives talking over the weekend, so I guess we can call it hearsay.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
512OW

Post by 512OW »

"Wet" is nothing new. The name "Wet" may be... but that stuff was around 18 years ago, I know... and I'd assume before that. It was called "Embomb" around 92 when Dr. Dre came out with "The Chronic", and made smoking popular again...
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
512OW

Post by 512OW »

Tunica Intima wrote: Like I said before I never heard of someone killing over a minor amount of marijuana.
Actually, that isn't what you said before...

What you said was "Murder over pot; that has got to be a first!"

You didn't say a thing about smoking, or a "minor" amount.

Fact is, marijuana is a drug. Drugs cost money. Drugdealers make their living off of drugs that cost money. Some guys will kill you over a dimebag, on principal alone.
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
john e aragon

Post by john e aragon »

I agree only the term is new, I recall that fad went around the small community I grew up in sometime in the late 80's. Also I rememeber hearing stories of bodies turning up in the gorge since i was very small. Something about that area makes it prime for strange stuff to happen. I rememeber once about 10 years ago the road to Purple Valley was very rough(4x4 country) we drove back there very early one morning only to find a brand new empty taxi cab parked running in the parking lot.
because i can
512OW

Post by 512OW »

Oh... that was SCIN.

He was working "Pebbly Poo" back then, and was so poor he couldn't afford a car. He used to steal cabs and drive them to Purple Valley for his project. He left it running cuz he'd really only get one good burn in before he was too tired to climb anymore.

Good thing he learned about computers.

He did finally get "Pebbly Poo".
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Yes, I sent.

Embomb. That's crazy. Man, the "body found" story is something straight out of a horror movie. The Mayor gets lit on fire, another man gets disemboweled, empty taxi cab running in the middle of nowhere.....I'm starting to think Friday the 13th is a true story that took place at the Red.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
512OW

Post by 512OW »

Its the boulderers. It must be.
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
Tunica Intima

Post by Tunica Intima »

Quote:
Are you kidding?? Where are you from that this would shock you?

The way I read the article, the cops arrested him for marijuana possession and paraphernalia. Sorry I have never heard of two guys smoking some pot and getting into a fight and one killing the other. It didn't mention anything about fields of pot, distributing, or anything of the like, so I didn't assume it was over protection of somebodies dealing or crop.
I posted this before that post in response.