climbers that care 2006

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
JB

Post by JB »

Hey. Good job everybody. The event was a big success, lots of food, clothes, and money for a great cause and showing that climbers are not just our own community, but part of the community where we play as well. The food was wondermous, the slideshow was great, the movie was sponsored by redbull, and the music was mediocre at best. It's great to see that big pile of stuff there in the store! Back pats for everybody, and a butt slap for paul.
[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]
ynot

Post by ynot »

wondermous? is that word? I guess it is now
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Jill

Post by Jill »

and the music was mediocre at best.
Come on JB, I thought you really rocked out! Really man you are sounding better and better. And that new material...Ryan Adams should be worried.
Wes

Post by Wes »

A very nice time for sure! Thanks to Matt and Amy, and Paul and everyone who put this together. Fun times for a good cause.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

The event was awesome! Big props to Matt, Ames, Paul and thanks to Wes for the slideshow and J.B. for playing wonderful music. A ton of clothes, food and money were collected to distribute through the region. It's awesome!
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

paul, thanks for the build up work on this and kudos to the folks at RRO for being hosts.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

I second that and would add a word of caution, don't ask for decaff at RRO, apparently it's a sin.
RRO

Post by RRO »

Crankmas wrote:I second that and would add a word of caution, don't ask for decaff at RRO, apparently it's a sin.
i have killed for less

it was an awesome event but the thanks needs to go to everyone that brought food and clothing to give away. we had a great time and got to see a few people we have not saw in a long time. this has been a great season and cant wait till next year !!!!

take care of yourself and each other
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
JB

Post by JB »

Jill wrote:
and the music was mediocre at best.
Come on JB, I thought you really rocked out! Really man you are sounding better and better. And that new material...Ryan Adams should be worried.
Thanks Jill. It was so great to hang out with you and steve at the party... err... wait a minute!!!
[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]
discojett

Post by discojett »

the jetboil coffee press is pretty sweet. I like my big sky bistro though...
Damnit! Just yesterday morning I was sipping coffee out of this same contraption, watching the sunrise from the rim of the coolest canyon in Utah miles away from the nearest human. Now I'm at work. Thanks a lot for reminding me of where I should be.
Southern Utah - Where the women are men and the sheep are scared