Thoughts and Prayers Needed for Jeremy

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Mike Jones

Post by Mike Jones »

Congratulations homie! You don't know me, but I've been pulling for you! Mike Jones!
Who is Mike Jones?
Wes

Post by Wes »

Great news, no doubt.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda

Post by Guest »

jrp wrote:hey its me. im ok.
I am so happy to read this post!!

Jeremy, I don't know if we have ever met, but I have been thinking about you and sending you positive energy since I heard about your accident. Seeing your post filled me with pure joy. Thank you for letting us know how you're doing.
gunslnga

Post by gunslnga »

I'm thanking God at this very moment for answering all the prayers that were answered by your post. We don't know each other but we have/are traveling similar roads to recovery. If I can ever be of service you can find me on here very easily. I will keep you present in my thoughts and prayers, you have a great freind in Allah, his post lead me to you,
A freind you did'nt know you had,
Todd
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Hey Jeremy! Glad to hear you're OK!

-Ray
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Wow Jeremy, that's amazing. It's great to have you back. Our prayers have truly been answered. Man your God is something!
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Welcome back, tough guy! Your spirit is strong indeed!

Do everything your doctors, nurses, and especially your speech-therapist tells you to do! :P

Namaste!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Jeremy, that really was perhaps the best post this board has seen. Thanks so much for communicating with us and letting us know of your progress. I can't wait to see you pulling down again. :D
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
captain static

Post by captain static »

To have you back is the best holiday present we could ever get.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
RRO

Post by RRO »

You rock Jeremy ! Stay strong man.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress