"Closed Project" crack???

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
Wes

Post by Wes »

Dude, then every sport route in the red should be headpointed. Maybe you didn't catch it, but the "optional" part was kinda like a joke. Without the bolt, it would be capitial R for sure. Maybe go send the route without the bolt, then ask if it is optional or not?

And thanks for your *permission* to do what people have been doing in the red for years and years.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Lateralus

Post by Lateralus »

"Maybe go send the route without the bolt, then ask if it is optional or not? "

armchair mountaineering prohibits this type of activity Wes
"Good things take time, impossible things take a little longer"
Percy Gerutty
Stewy911

Post by Stewy911 »

go climb you monkeys
Who Me? I gotta hitch hike god damn 18 miles to get a god damn beer......that's bullshit.
Mike Jones

Post by Mike Jones »

OWNED!!!!!!
Who is Mike Jones?
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

Wes wrote:Maybe go send the route without the bolt, then ask if it is optional or not?
so the route is open!? awesome!
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

ho, why you always trying to stir the pot....pigsteak has been trying to mend fences around here for months, and you always want to excite the population.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

don't be jealous that i found that quote before you. we both know that when the man comes in the spring and sends that crack for the first ascent, that "pot" will be boiling over with false claims, accusations, and outrageous demands. if that crack doesn't get sent before then anyway.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

lol....true enough....

stir away....freedom is just a winter away.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
TRAD-SEEKER

Post by TRAD-SEEKER »

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE RED AND WHEN I SAW "ALL THAT GLITTERS" I WAS LIKE THERES NO WAY THIS THING IS STILL A PROJECT. ALL THE CHALK, AND WHEN I ASKED AROUND EVERYONE THERE WAS LIKE, "ITS A CRACK, DO IT" SO I DID! SENT IT ON MY 3 GO! I THINK ITS ONE OF THE BEST LINES I'VE EVER BEEN ON. ANYWAY, SHOULD I LEAVE THE NAME ALONE OR CHANGE IT TO SOMETHING ELSE?

TRAD RULES!!
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH CRACK!
TRAD-SEEKER

Post by TRAD-SEEKER »

JUST FOR CLARIFICATION, I CLIPPED THE BOLT ON THE FIRST BURN AND DIDN'T ON THE NEXT 2. MAN THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST CRACKS EVER!
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH CRACK!