NEEDED: Dixie Craggers Atlas

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
pawilkes

NEEDED: Dixie Craggers Atlas

Post by pawilkes »

I am planning to head down to T-wall next week and I would like to guide the Dixie Craggers Atlas for Tennessee before I head down but Phillip Gal's doesn't have it. Anyone know where I can find it in Lexington? I don't think there is enough time to order it. If anyone knows how I can get my hands on a copy I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll be at Miguels Friday/Saturday so if someone has an extra copy to sell me that'd be great (yeah, i know its a long shot).
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I was going to say you can borrow mine, but I just looked for it and can't find it.
It's either in Ky or someone else has it.
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

if anyone can pick one up for me and bring it to me this weekend, they get a small reward. send me a PM if you think you can pull it off
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
Diggler

Post by Diggler »

You can stop in Knoxville (River Sports)or Chatt (Rock Creek Outfitters)
One of those stores will have it.
Boonda

Post by Boonda »

Have you tried J&H in lexington? There are 2. One on Romany near the Kroger, and another on Moore Dr off of Nicholasville.
Wanna have an adventure?
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

I've got one in Lex you can use..it is the older one..PM me.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

the original rob robinson/chris watford guide is the best. probably won't be finding that one though.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
512OW

Post by 512OW »

Horatio Felacio wrote:the original rob robinson/chris watford guide is the best. probably won't be finding that one though.
'

Word to that. On both counts.
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
Evan

Post by Evan »

I've got a couple versions of 'The Bible' for Tennesse that are old and new, but unfortunately I won't be around this weekend to be of any service. Check out rock/creek in Chatt, they'll have what you need. They have I think four locations there but two I know sell climbing gear. Give a call to find out.

Rock/Creek:

Hours: Mon-Sat 10-7, Sun 1-6
301 Manufacturers Road St. 109
Chattanooga TN 37405
423-265-5969

Hours: Mon-Sat 10-8, Sun 1-6
2200 Hamilton Place Blvd
7-B Hamilton Crossing
Chattanooga TN 37421
423-485-8775
Evan

Post by Evan »

BTW, Chris is a great guy and I learned a lot from him over the years. We were not close pals or climbing partners or anything but I bought just about all my climbing gear, shoes, hiking boots, and everything else from Call of The Wild. Many afternoons were spent in there planning trips to Lover's Leap, Boulder or Castle Crags or wherever. Or just talking to his dad who perpetually smoked that pipe in the store. He knew what was going on and what was getting climbed out and he decided to get out of the business a while back. I feel dirty now if I have to drive past the old store to go to REI to get gear, eewww. It used to just feel great to go home to Georgia and visit the old shop. He knew his business better than anybody and the story behind every crag and many climbs.

One of my best pals in the world works in LG Outfitters and I've spent some time in Neptune and I can say that COTW was right up there. Sorry for the long post, thinking about where to get a guide got me sentimental and thinking about my roots because I talked to Chris a lot about these guides (and the routes).