Security Guard at Miguel's

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Spragwa

Security Guard at Miguel's

Post by Spragwa »

At Miguel's request there will be a Deputy Sheriff from Powell County acting as a Security Guard at Red River Reunion. Underaged drinking will not be tolerated at this event.

P.S. I know this seems like a downer but Miguel's is private property and we really need to give him the respect and protection that he deserves. So just knock it off okay?
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Yeah! Don't make me come up there! :twisted:
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Cleveland

Post by Cleveland »

haha, sucks to be underage! :lol:
"Do it"
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

haha, sucks to sell drugs to an undercover
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

haha, sucks to be anticlimber
"I just want to disappear"
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Has behavior deteriorated at Miguels?
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Miguel is a great guy and I'm sure he needs to look out for the welfare of his livelyhood. I'm sure that some stuff I did in the past makes this type of stuff neccesary. I always just wanted to have fun but I definently wouldn't want someone like Miguel to get in trouble with the law and possibly loose business becuase of my actions. Looks like it will be a good week to climb and party.
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

The behavior hasn't really changed; it's just that a lot of the new people are less respectful and much less discreet.
"Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy." - Homer Simpson
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

MacGyver wrote:The behavior hasn't really changed; it's just that a lot of the new people are less respectful and much less discreet.
bullshit. there's just a lot more of them. these people are tame compared to old crusty party stories.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
charbee13

Post by charbee13 »

Dag. They crack down as soon as I'm old enough to get charged :roll:

But really, I plan on respecting Miguel and making sure anyone I know who is underage does the same.