Miguels Camping

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
jordancolburn

Miguels Camping

Post by jordancolburn »

So I'm headed down to camp this weekend with some friends through most of next week at miguels. I went this weekend after climbing to eat, but didn't see a list of rules or anything other than 2.00 a night per person, 1.50 for showers. Any special rules or unwritten laws I might need to know about before going. And I glanced around but didn't see any fires, are they allowed? Sorry for my noobness, just wanna know what all to expect.
jhwatts

Post by jhwatts »

The main thing is, if this is your first time you have to bring enough beer for everyone there. Make sure you bring a big cooler
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

there aren't a ton of rules but i think they are posted by the sink. in summary, they are the basic rules of clean up after yourself, don't be a loud drunk shit head at night around the fire (there is a fire ring) and pay for camping.
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Don't be a douche, and you will be fine.

PM anticlimber for a better list of rules.
Living the dream
dbrayack

Post by dbrayack »

Its a dry county. And the biggest rule - if there's a line for the bathroom in the morning - DON'T FREAKING BRUSH YOUR TEETH IN THERE - GO TO THE SINK OUSTIDE =)
www.brayackmedia.com
jordancolburn

Post by jordancolburn »

Well thanks for the beer suggestion, but that might be a bit illegal considering I'm 18, :) . And I don't plan on being a douche, but can't speak for my friends in that regard.

-edit: can't spell
dbrayack

Post by dbrayack »

I turned 21 at Miguels (well 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25) - since spring break was always over my birthday, but I wasn't even carded at the Sunoco or whatever - I was bummed.
Last edited by dbrayack on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.brayackmedia.com
jordancolburn

Post by jordancolburn »

That is a let down, I went to buy cigars and lottery tickets on my 18th and wasn't carded either.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

you are responsible for your friends acting like douchenozzles.
Last edited by Andrew on Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living the dream
gus

Post by gus »

Donny's a cool cat and it sucks because periodically the store gets in trouble for selling to underage douchenizzles. If you do buy be cool about it....nobody like a bragger. Donny and crew are way to chill to get in trouble.

I agree with Andrew... PM anitclimber if you have any questions.
successfully beating anorexia