Jerry joins Team Crust.

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
ashtray

Jerry joins Team Crust.

Post by ashtray »

On behalf of Team Crust, I would like to introduce the newest TC member, Andrew. While Andrew is a Jerry we have decided to let him join our club because of crust issues. You see the TC members (besides the captain - who is a stallion) are having trouble climbing hard like we did back in the day. Unfortunately, lack of hardness is a side-effect of growing older. So, we have decided to get a Fluffer (wiki it) for the team to help with the hardness issue. I think Andrew will do just fine in his new position, and I think that with his expert handiwork all of the Team Crust members will be sending hard again in no time. Hell we will even be hardmen again when just hanging out.

So, welcome Andrew - Fluffer, Team Crust.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Yes, my dreams have come true.

whats a fluffer?
Living the dream
ashtray

Post by ashtray »

look. as the newest team member you better learn to follow directions. Wiki it. or check out flufferDOTcom (work safe - i think not)..
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Team Crust could use some new blood. Our mean grade of sendage is dwindling much faster than the Tray can find new easy 5.13 projects to off set the dwindle.
Isn't there a minimum age requirement, or at the very least some physiologic parameter that one must pass to be eligible- like gray around the muzzle or waning testosterone levels?
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
ashtray

Post by ashtray »

Dude, Andrew has soft hands, is experienced, and he loves the work. We decided to grant him a crust exception. If you really need to check for gray hairs or something, then wait until saturday and check him. I bet you will be able to find a gray short and curly stuck between his teeth.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Can I make nominations since you've taken this public?
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

woman haters be careful- best run this thru the counselor
ashtray

Post by ashtray »

Meadows wrote:Can I make nominations since you've taken this public?
No you may not. Andrew is our Fluffer so end of story. The critical TC members have decided.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Living the dream
Buster

Post by Buster »

'Darling, may I please be excused for a moment?
I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'
The polite way to excuse yourself and take a piss.