Concrete Work

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Steve

Concrete Work

Post by Steve »

Can anyone recomend someone who does concrete work in the Lexington area? Need some concrete busted up and some new steps poured.
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
glbrady44

Post by glbrady44 »

D.I.Y
You call him docta Jones lady!!
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Thats what I was going to say. Borrow a sledge hammer. Steal some 2x10's and 2x4. Buy some concrete. Drink some beer, ???????, then profit.
Living the dream
Steve

Post by Steve »

Broke my sledge's handle tearing off the deck. Uncovered my old septic tank that needs to be filled or completely removed. Planning on a D.I.Y. patio rebuild. Don't condone stealing, that's a pretty low thing to do.

So how 'bout I buy you'uns some beer after you've done the work for me?
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

i used to do concrete work. how big are your steps and where are they located??broom finish or exposed? i might be talked into it.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
ynot

Post by ynot »

Ya'll need Chester to come over and Git Er Done. She's been ripping out concrete for 2 days and it's ready to pour. Kudos to Chester!
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
chester

Post by chester »

yeah....sooooo freaking sore!!

www.stephcarson.com/blog1

Now the yard is free of the huge chunks (been lifting since 7am this morning as well as all day yesterday)...
[size=84]Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water.[/size]