Indian food in Lexington

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.
dmw

Post by dmw »

Oh mY god. I forgot about that. Remind me never to eat ethnic food with you!
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

Is Shiraz the new place here out on Hurstbourne?
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
dmw

Post by dmw »

no... it is on Lower Brownsboro... near Kro-Ghetto. They are opening one in the new Clifton luxury condo bldgs. and one in the Vogue shopping center in St. Matthews. Their Juje kabob is the shizzle!
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

dmw wrote:Oh mY god. I forgot about that. Remind me never tu eat ethnic food with you!
I'm going to get the best Indian food this weekend - home cookin' at the Patel's house.

See, I'm not a bigot.
dmw

Post by dmw »

try not to speak too much during your dinner. ;)
kidding, just kidding
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Alan: You couldn't sue them in small claims court?
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

Too much for small claims, couldn't afford a lawyer, thought I could, guy decided it wasn't worthwhile, ignored situation out of insane fury it sparked, filed lien against property myself, statute of limitations ran out...
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Meadows wrote:
dmw wrote:Oh mY god. I forgot about that. Remind me never tu eat ethnic food with you!
I'm going to get the best Indian food this weekend - home cookin' at the Patel's house.

See, I'm not a bigot.
Of course you aren't, one of your closest friend's is Indian :wink:
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

I thought the limit for small claims court was $5000?
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

Banana Leaf is quite good. Went for diner and the portions are not huge but it is cheap. App, two entrees and desert/ coffee 17 bucks before tip. Appartently they have the buffet at lunch as well. Closed monday which I found out when I tried to go back last night. Check it out. Its a family affair and they are all very friendly. The kids were explaining all the things on the menu I'd never heard of.
"I just want to disappear"