Indian food in Lexington

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.
HJ7

Indian food in Lexington

Post by HJ7 »

I recently found a new Indian restaurant off Harrodsburg Road by Applebee's on Fieldstone Way. If you have ever eaten at Ambar India in Cincinnati, you will definately like Masala. The menus and prices are similar. Just thought I'd share in case someone needed a tikka masala fix.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Better than Tandoor?
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Much better then Tandoor!
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast

Post by Guest »

Lady Stinkpot? :?
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Damn, that's saying a lot. So is comparing it to Ambar. Ambar is one of the best Indian places around.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

I don't think it's as good as Ambar, truth be told. But I like it better then Tandoor. I'm only a moderate Tandoor fan so take my opinion for what it's worth.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

The Chef used to be at Tandoor. he took his skills across town to Masala. Really good.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Oh and Sandy, feel free to change that rank anytime you want.

-Everlast
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

There is a new place on Limestone I saw yesterday called Banana Leaf and its supposed to be southern Indian food. I worked with some guys that were once at Bombay Brazier and they went to some new resteraunt I wonder if that is it. What I'm really craving is the Kung Pao tofu from Panda Garden. I swear that shit will change you life.
"I just want to disappear"
dmw

Post by dmw »

I am having a strong urge to eat at Kashmir tonight. Or even Shalimar..... have only been to one Indian place in Lexington.... near the hospital. It was OK, but nothing great. Esp. after having your appendix out hours earlier, haha. Nothing like some spicy Indian food to make everything better!