April 19th event at UK

Wes

April 19th event at UK

Post by Wes »

Hey, I will be out of town for the two weeks before this, so anything I need to do before I leave? Any planning or flyers or anything like that I should do? And, other then the slide show, is there anything else I can do to help?

Edit: DOH, didn't read the whole thread, so I will be around for the couple weeks before the event.
Last edited by Wes on Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
charlie

Post by charlie »

Slacker.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Are you talking about the UK event? It's on schedule for the 19th but I'm STILL waiting to hear back from the guy (that's why I haven't posted or announced it yet). Seriously, I call him EVERY week and he sounds on board with it just not getting the answers for some reason. I was planning on calling him today after lunch.
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Yep, I just had the date wrong. But, anything I can do before I head out next week with flyers or anything like that?

Po, the kung fu panda
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Thanks, Wes. I'll probably take you up on advertising help when you get back but nothing to do now. Thanks for asking, though. Have a great trip!
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Cool, just let me know - I have those flyers still - just need to edit them a bit. And anything else I can help with, just say the word!

Po, the kung fu panda
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

I'm putting together a list of things to bring to the event. If anyone has any suggestions, bring 'em on! Anything to make it fun, tips, ideas, things you've seen before and liked?

Thanks!

============
Misc:
Raffle tickets
Change Money (kitty)
RRGCC pamphlets, etc. ==> Charlie will bring to event
RRGCC Mailing List Sign In Sheet

Sale Items:
Stickers
T-shirts
Guidebooks

Shwag:
Tolly-Ho
RRO
BD
Phillip Gall’s
J&H
Bourbon N Toulouse