This is BULLSH*T!

Having problems finding a crag or a route?
SikMonkey

This is BULLSH*T!

Post by SikMonkey »

I am pissed off! WHY? I just plotted a map from Louisville to Anchorage, Alaska on Streets and Trips and I found out that having to go around these fucking national tree forest things they have up there adds a FULL DAY to my trip! Jeez, are these people so backwards that they can't even build an interstate highway? I guess they still haven't figured out that the shortest distance between two points is NOT 8 million miles around the perimeter of a damn oversized CHRISTMAS TREE FARM!

Oh, WHY did I plot a map from Louisville to Anchorage you ask? Just in case.

Mj
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
Cliff Heindel

Post by Cliff Heindel »

ill drink to that
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

sounds like some already are drinking to that...
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

soooooooo sounds like youre one of those damn tree humpers. dont get a splinter
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Christian

Post by Christian »

I think it might be difficult to build an interstate on permafrost, but I am no engineer.
I try to be a good man but all that comes
of trying is I feel more guilty.
Ikkyu
john e aragon

Post by john e aragon »

you think it looks bad on the map wait until you drive it. calling the last hundred miles out of canada in to alaska a road is streching the defintion of a road. i made the trip from fairbanks to kentucky back in 95 solo. it was harsh.
because i can
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Another funny thing about the roads in Alaska is sometimes they just end. A road to nowhere.

Hey john e aragon, were you in Fairbanks over the winter? Did you see the ice carving festival?
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

i made the trip from fairbanks to kentucky back in 95 solo. it was harsh.
Dude, that's just wrong.

Mj
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
C'est Si Bon

Post by C'est Si Bon »

Matt, do you own a 4-wheel drive vehicle or not!?! Why do you need an interstate? When the road turns to go around just keep on going straight. :roll:

better?
Last edited by C'est Si Bon on Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

Hmmmmm....yes, my vehicle has 4 wheels, but I am not sure how that will help me off road. ;) I would happilly go off-roading through the tree farms up there though. I bet that would be cool.

Mj