Women of the Red Climbing Calendar

Artsay

Women of the Red Climbing Calendar

Post by Artsay »

I know it's been mentioned time and time again but I think it's something that could really sell, especially as a fundraiser idea. I just got a PM from CLETE03 reminding me of it and it's really a great idea (I think). Wes - would you be up for this task? There's plenty of time to get something going for 2007.
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
meetVA

Post by meetVA »

And with it being expanded out of those who post on this site you could def include Whit and Jenn S.
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
- Robert McCloskey

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Emo Philips
goodguy

Post by goodguy »

I might even consider buying a nice camera for an opportunity like this :mrgreen:

It is a great idea, seriously.
Oh man, he is messing that up. However, he is missing his left leg so that way would probably be harder for him. SCIN, just before spraying some beta for a climber doing a route the WRONG way.
charlie

Post by charlie »

meetVA wrote:And with it being expanded out of those who post on this site you could def include Whit and Jenn S.
It would be invalid without those 2.
Wes

Post by Wes »

I would be up for sure, should have plenty of time this year. Just need to get started as soon as I get back. We could also ask Pete and a couple of the other photographers to contribute as well. Just a FYI - I have heard it is really tough to make much money with calanders - the costs are pretty high.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Wes is right and they're hard to sell.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

so why not make it just a calender highlighting the murray property, including any killer shots our great photgraphers can muster?
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Sounds good to me! Dakota is willing to do a nude. :twisted:
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
RRO

Post by RRO »

I think these would move locally pretty well, esp since its for the fundrasier. At events like slide shows and such they would roll quickly.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

River would buy a nude of Dakota any day....now if she'd only let him get close enough to smell her butt....
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.