Updates

Artsay

Post by Artsay »

I haven't heard from anyone so I requested either of the first two Wednesday nights in April, from 6:30-8pm.

Please post if you will be available to help or not and/or if these dates work for you...whether I've spoken with you or not.

Thanks,
~Michelle
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Count me in.
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

i'm down of course. i can help however i'm needed.. except for running a raffle.
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
charlie

Post by charlie »

Barring some unforseen circumstances I'm in.
Wes

Post by Wes »

I am there, and will whatever I can to help prep for them as well.

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
squeezindlemmon

Post by squeezindlemmon »

Let us know if there is anything we can do..... (can't make it to the Lex event :( )
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
RRO

Post by RRO »

We can help. Just let us know.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

I'm there! I'll happily run the raffle. Paul, it'd be a great way to meet chicks :wink:
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

So here's some updates on the UK event...

I got the T-shirt order in yesterday and made a flyer http://www.redriverclimbing.com/fundrai ... _Flyer.pdf

If you want to help distribute flyers (and can print them off), just let me know and I'll give you some locations to put 'em up at.

I have stickers from Roger for sale and will also be selling T-shirts (obviously) and guidebooks. And will get some RRGCC shwag from Charlie before the event.

If anybody can think of any other suggestions, please let me know!
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
charlie

Post by charlie »

Looks great Michelle.

Next BOD meeting is Sat! Everyone put your heads together and let me know what you want me to discuss and if there's any info you need from us. Details on the Ruckus at Miguel's are still getting nailed down but we should have it mostly mapped out here soon.

Thanks for your patience.