Updates

Artsay

Updates

Post by Artsay »

Charlie and I are working together with the donations from both sites. I'm including all monies received from both sites in the total on our front page.
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Donations have drastically ceased. Not a one in the past two days.

I have donation containers at: Phillip Galls, J&H, EKU, Rocksport, & Hoosier Heights. Working on getting them at Easturn Tennessee, TBA (Chattanooga), Miami University. Would like to have them at Rock Quest. Anyone with a contact there? There's one container left...any suggestions?
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
RRO

Post by RRO »

CT Cinci ?

Here when we open for the season.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

This is what I figured would happen - that all the people who's going to donate will have done so. So we should utilize all our ideas.

Would you like me put a container at the Nashville gym? I may come to the Red this weekend and could carry one back with me.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Wherever the containers are, we need to have representation. Meaning: someone to pick up the money. If you know someone...the owner, etc....that you trust to do so, then Nashville gym it is!

Oh yea, CT Cinci. Wes is taking one with him on Thursday.

We should also probably buy some more. Any ideas as to how to get them? Paul donated the first batch (about $65). Should I ask someone to donate batch 2?
RRO

Post by RRO »

I got $20 on it. Wish I could do more but we are in our off season. Anyone else ?
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

put me down for the difference ;)
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Artsay wrote:Wherever the containers are, we need to have representation. Meaning: someone to pick up the money. If you know someone...the owner, etc....that you trust to do so, then Nashville gym it is!
I don't know the owner, but I know a guy who works there (also a friend of Kipp's from their Illinois days). I could talk to him about it. There's a large community here of climbers - and many with money. :wink: I haven't met one yet who plays like I do on this website though.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Paul bought 'em! We got 10 more on the way! :)
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Nice Paul. Thanks! You rock!
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast