Common sense forum guidelines

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

i do
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

well I see that Team Dickhead continues to steal identities. Hey Saxman, your statements hopefully will get you banned from the site soon. For your own good, don't ever show your face.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

Wow, this is getting really funny. I admit I did the same thing woody is doing. But really "dont show your face" them's fightin word
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
vvoodchuck008

Post by vvoodchuck008 »

Hey sorry for the misunderstanding, y'all. Please continue to fuck with me. I dont know what i was thinking when I 'posted that other bit about not liking it. gimme some 'more!!
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

That's vvery sporting of you vvoodchuck.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!!
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
512OW

Post by 512OW »

Ok... this is quite enough already. Poor woodchuck. What did he ever do to any of you other than spray about how his suck was better than your suck? Or get pissy when you called his suck "moderate"? Or pretend he knew more than you about this sport when he's really just an armchair climber? Or chastise you for doing something that he read was bad in a magazine article about ethics? Or make accusatory statements without having the first clue?

I ask you... what??

Ok. Carry on.
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Maybe he can sell the movie rights to Lifetime. They love stories about oppressed women.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
charlie

Post by charlie »

ynp1 wrote:..... everybody hates me on this site and i love hanging around here and pissing them off and showing them up. they love to hate me and i love having them hate me. its a love, love situation.
Wow, you really do flatter yourself more than a little bit huh?
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

512OW wrote:Ok... this is quite enough already. Poor woodchuck. What did he ever do to any of you other than spray about how his suck was better than your suck? Or get pissy when you called his suck "moderate"? Or pretend he knew more than you about this sport when he's really just an armchair climber? Or chastise you for doing something that he read was bad in a magazine article about ethics? Or make accusatory statements without having the first clue?

I ask you... what??

Ok. Carry on.
Just more proof they can't take constructive criticism or discussion here. Everybody else is the 'know it all', which I've never claimed to be. Raging uninformed and closed minded youth possibly is the cause of this attitude.
The "Will Woodchuck Post?" survey. Now that was funny, acceptable, in good humor, I even took the challenge and posted in to it for a laugh at myself. Too bad that others chose to turn fun into needless insults and tampered posts now. But that's the only way some people get their enjoyment in life as we know. Lie and inject hate into others lives.
I admit I'm at the wrong site now. When one's statements aren't respected and are inappropriately tampered with, when identity is taken and falsified, when the site managers who seem to have access to edit and repost as they wish, when so much of the spray is anal-homoerotic related insults, well I agree I'm too old for this stuff. Maybe every 'points' hungry person here just makes up all those ascents for all we know. Maybe the topic of questionable or safe bolts here, has been tampered with because who knows, those in control have their own sick sense of humor and are capable of anything as proven in last few days. I now certainly doubt much of what I've previously accepted here over the last few months.
There must be other sources of REAL information about RRG to use instead of this one.
Once again, ( and only a real lowlife would change these following words,)
I CAME HERE TO:
Honor Ben and donate to a fund I read about.
Learn about the details of the accident.
Hope to find people of similar interests.
It's a shame it's come to this.
So go play with yourselves here, edit and lie all you want, delete anything you can't find to suit your own thoughts or convictions. After all, that's what the internet means to many today.