Common sense forum guidelines

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

I hate ynp, but he is right. sack up vvoodchuck, I mean woodchuck....when "they" get under your skin, you've lost, and we only pile on...
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

I did get the idea that only site adminsitrators can make those unhealthy changes, insults or deletions. Sad to know anyone can be a victim to their crude humor. My 'posts' as you say, are responses, comments, light hearted jokes never written as insults. I don't generate discussion topics, don't post photos, don't care to list what I've done as a contest, and I don't trash someone. I don't make up stories or events,( as some have accused me of doing) I don't need to show a summit or tic' list of climbs to feel important.
Friendly discussion and cynical humor is one thing; but slanderous statements, onsite identity theft, deception, false statements written under my screen name and the sexual insults and references is not acceptable. I thought this behavior and shit attitude was left behind on lame RC.com web years ago. Apparently not. Guess I'll stick to direct contact with known respectable climbers I've met at the Red instead of a discussion board run by a select few with their limited experience, lack of personal respect, and inability to follow the site rules.
charlie

Post by charlie »

woodchuck008 wrote:..... I thought this behavior and shit attitude was left behind on lame RC.com web years ago. ....
And therein lies the solution...... just hang out at rockclimbing.com. That site and those users may be a better fit.
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

.." ..a better fit for those who have no class, and no respect that is. They belong back on RC.com instead of here.

Hey, my Va Jay-Jay is itching - would you scratch it for me?

I've done some pretty fucked up shit and really am not worthy of being part of this community. Sad to know.
charlie

Post by charlie »

Actually my suggestion was more along the lines of that's the kind of site where users might value your contributions.
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

pigsteak, oh those kind words made me blush...

woodchuck008, sack up! quit being a bitch and go on with you life... everybody hates me on this site and i love hanging around here and pissing them off and showing them up. they love to hate me and i love having them hate me. its a love, love situation.

word of advise: find the love WOODY! ha ha ha
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
Wes

Post by Wes »

I hate that creepy feeling you get when it feels like people are stalking me, don't you woody?
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

paranoia is the belief that people are after you, i KNOW people are after me.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
WoodchuckOO8

Post by WoodchuckOO8 »

Well peple are after me two!
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

God damn it Woodchuck, no one likes child molesters.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.