Canadians who ordered the new guidebook - shipping time

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
jessica

Canadians who ordered the new guidebook - shipping time

Post by jessica »

Hey everyone, and more specifically, the other canadians lurking here.

i ordered the New Guidebook back in August for the pre-sale. It was released officially Sept 1... and I haven't received it yet. Wrote the company, and they were very helpful and let me know it was shipped two weeks ago.

Any other canadians order the guidebook pre Sept 1? Have you received it yet? I know customs can hold things up a little bit, but c'mon, is there a customs guy sitting and reading the thing to make sure it should clear?
... I will be in the Red first week of October so as long as i get the book before then...

lemme know, peace and puffpuffpass.
michaelzr2

Post by michaelzr2 »

Your delay is brought to you by, the fine people of the United States government and the Bush administration.
"There's nothin' as dirty as money."
-Goose Creek Symphony
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Yeah, they have to make sure no drugs are in the books.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
michaelzr2

Post by michaelzr2 »

We really have to watch out for our "Homeland Security". The numbers of terrorist climbers is really on the rise.
"There's nothin' as dirty as money."
-Goose Creek Symphony
gymrat

Post by gymrat »

Pre Sept 1, I ordered the book and it arrived at the post office last Monday (Sept. 9th). They didn't leave it at my place, since there are duties to be paid.
gunslnga

Post by gunslnga »

Wow,
I sure am glad you guys constantly point out all the Governmental Conspiricies for me. I was going to petition the Government for a watch dog group to do that, funded by the tax system, but now I can just read the post's on here. Thanks!
guys, your a life saver.
Hey, I had a thought, U.S. Government=U.S. Postal Service, I'm catching on all ready!.
I'ts a conspiricy right??????
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....
jessica

Post by jessica »

gymrat wrote:Pre Sept 1, I ordered the book and it arrived at the post office last Monday (Sept. 9th). They didn't leave it at my place, since there are duties to be paid.
thanks. i really should have mine by now....
tomdarch

Post by tomdarch »

Now, personally, I'm all for blaming everything on the US gubmint, and cheerleading the Canadian government (e.g providing medical care to everyone, pot decriminalization, taking certain biases out of marriage, not invading countries illegally on bunk rationalizations, etc.) But I do want to point out that there have been times when fine US publications have encountered a bit of resistance entering the maple scented paradise: e.g. an issue of Playboy that had certain pages ripped out because it portrayed 'bondage'. (What an awful job: OOOOH! Pretty naked woman draped in parachute cords .... rip .... repeat...) Who knows, maybe some prude with a red and white leaf patch is sitting there ripping out the infamous "middle finger" page from every copy entering Canada...
Bacon is meat candy.