Sudafed no more.

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
SCIN

Sudafed no more.

Post by SCIN »

The other day I went into Kroger to buy some Sudafed (pseudoephedrine) and couldn't find any. I searched all over for anything containing pseudoephedrine and just couldn't find anything. I left feeling like it may just be illegal now or something.

Sure enough, you now need a prescription to buy anything with pseudoephedrine in it in Kentucky. Pretty crazy.

http://www.kentuckynewera.com/articles/ ... _news.html
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Oh yea....I did manage to find something that contained pseudoephedrine but it was mixed with an antihistamine which usually makes me drowsy. All I wanted was a bronchidilator to clear up my sinuses. Now I have to go to the doctor for a stuffy nose!!????
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Wes

Post by Wes »

You don't need a script, but some places keep it behind the counter. They use it to make meth...
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Man, I gotta learn to read.

-Horatio
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

All you have to do is go to the counter and show ID. You are limited to so many boxes a month.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
charlie

Re: Sudafed no more.

Post by charlie »

Hell yeah, the Kentucky New Era!! That's the paper from my hometown! Yep, bustling Hoptropolis Ladies and Gentlemen, don't know nothing about the meth around there.
ynot

Post by ynot »

It only keeps the meth makers from stealing it. Mrs ynot works retail. She says half of it would disapear when it was on the shelf.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
marathonmedic

Post by marathonmedic »

That law is so stupid! There are tons of people out there who doctor shop and get multiple prescriptions for narcotics and other highly controlled substances (Xanax, Valium, etc.). These people have learned how to work a system that's supposedly set up to prevent what they're doing but they do it just fine. Now the lawmakers think that by making someone show an ID, they'll be able to cut down on meth production? Sounds like they're just doing it to say they're doing something. Anyone else reminded of pissing on a forest fire?
Ticking is gym climbing outdoors.
Christian

Post by Christian »

The problem is people who cook meth using the "Nazi method" send other people in to steal or buy sudafed etc. At least in the Tristate area (Ind/Ky/Ill) meth abuse has reached epidemic proportions. Cookers in Ill. were sending carloads of people over to Walamart etc and stealing/buying as much Sudafed etc that they could.
they also drive around to farms and steal Anhydrous. It is a fucking nightmare. In some ways crank addiction is worse than crack, it seems like drug induced psychosis kicks in,and the user does all kinds of insane sheit.
It is amazing the % of my clients are dealing with meth problems,
In IN you can be charged with a felony for possesssing a single precursor or even more that so many grams of sudafed.

If you cut off the easy supply of pseudoephedrinne it disrupts the cookers with labs in their cars or utioity closets. :(
I try to be a good man but all that comes
of trying is I feel more guilty.
Ikkyu
ReachHigh

Post by ReachHigh »

next time I get a head cold I'm going to start tracking and raiding methlabs for sudifed.

<Holding a gun and speaking In a stuffed up nasualy voice> "I don't want your f'n shit or money, I want your f'n sudafed mother f'er. " :evil:
"there's a line between self improvement and self involvement"
"Dogs are nature's pooper scoopers ."