What is this?

Artsay

Post by Artsay »

I added them and dking.
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
wta

Post by wta »

Added j-man as well as the others. Didn't seem like it took when you added them, Michelle.???
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

I ran into a guy from Dayton today who somehow knew about this (he's TunicaIntima). Anyway, I told him that I plan to volunteer and he offered me his video camera. I can pick it up tomorrow if it's still needed. Someone let me know.
Gaar

Post by Gaar »

Ive been at the red for about the past month now and this past wendsday we (J.R. and Sara Ventura) saw, witnessed the breakins at roadside and got the plate numbers for the vehicle. it was a blue ford probe. But there was no way to prove who it was without a video camera catching the act, What ever happend make sure you film clearly their faces and the vechilce used.

Good luck!!!!!!!!
"climb, fall, send, go home"
Gaar

Post by Gaar »

In addition The Driveby, Bob marly lot, as well as the sore heel lot, have been hit heavily this week!!!! may want to consider the sting in those spots as well
"climb, fall, send, go home"
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Meadows,
Get the video camera if you can.
Again, anyone who is down for the helping, let's meet in the parking lot of Miguel's Sat morn at 10 am.
We can see what our numbers and resources are then and decide on where we want to bring our forces to bear.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

add agrigabe
thanks
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
meetVA

Post by meetVA »

i know that the camera store on the corner of winchester and louden (mcmurphy's?) rents camera equipment.

so, the sting is on for sat. what about having people stake out the road on sunday and take photos of everyone who comes in and writes down lisence(sp) plate numbers just to deter further breakins after we get "the evidence"...
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
- Robert McCloskey

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Emo Philips
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

does anyone know how much it takes to get a felony (i.e. $500, $1000? worth of stuff)? I think it's $1000 worth of stuff from one car; $250 worth of stuff from 4 different cars wouldn't be a felony, but only 4 misdemeanors. all of the intentions are good here, but this guy could care less about 4 misdemeanors.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Wes

Post by Wes »

I think it is $300 from what I saw on Google.

Depending on the amount at each purchase, I think this is going to be way more serious for them:
tsparks wrote:
Before this weekend, I didn't realize how big of a problem this was, but now that I am having to get my car fixed (luckily I only have to pay the deductible) and having to dispute the ~$1300 worth of charges they managed to get on my debit card (that has my picture on it) before I could cancel it, I see how serious this really is.
Walmart, etc. should already have video of them.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda