Bolting Clinic Info

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Huggybone

Bolting Clinic Info

Post by Huggybone »

Hey, Wondering how to sign up, and and when to show up.
And if there is an equipment fee.
"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."
squeezindlemmon

Post by squeezindlemmon »

Last year we had a sign-up sheet at Miguel's but I think it would be better if we can get a list going now..... but I say sign-up only if you are 100% SURE you can make it.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
Toad

Post by Toad »

Who is giving the clinic and what are their qualifications?
squeezindlemmon

Muir Valley is sponsoring the clinic and Team Muir will be there with the Webers. Tim Powers will be representing the Coalition BOD. Last year, we had one participant but even the *teachers* learned something new from each other. As far as their qualifications, most of them are prolific bolters (been putting up routes for decades) and FA'ers in the Red and elsewhere in the region. At last year's clinic, Tim Powers was there, with Terry Kindred, Jared Hancock, Mike Susko, myself, Rick & Liz Weber, Gary Drexler and a couple other guys. I think Blake Bowling (?) was there for a bit too.

Fun time, indeed.

As far as where, it's going to be at Muir Valley since Rick's equipment is down there already.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
weber

Post by weber »

Huggybone wrote:And if there is an equipment fee.
No fees for anything at Muir. Those attending will get some good freebies.

Rick
We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. - Randy Pausch
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. - Henry David Thoreau
Huggybone

Post by Huggybone »

Please consider me signed up.
"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."
powen01

Post by powen01 »

Howsabout when?
Toad

Post by Toad »

Do the registrants need to bring their own route to bolt?
squeezindlemmon

If you're asking when for the clinic, it's on Sat, May 28th.
http://www.rrgcc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... 94ca292207

If you're asking about the dumb guy.... well, I really can't remember when that happened. :?

Toad, I'm not quite sure how you can bring your own route. I'm pretty sure though that Tim Powers and Rick Weber has an area picked out already to have the clinic at.
krazykid

Post by krazykid »

How do I sign up for the work shop? I know its on Sat. 28, but what time and where at Muir?
thanks. Can't wait!!! It's going to be an awsome weekend!