Rate the Route - Online Guide

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.
ynot

Post by ynot »

Squirt guns at 12 paces at dawn.Bring your second
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
young'n climber

Post by young'n climber »

haha dude ive got the master of all squirtguns! Its like one of those bazooka's! YOUR GOING DOWN
Alan Evil is a whiney fucking bitch.
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
ynot

Post by ynot »

I'm betting you wont even be conscious at dawn .You prolly have never seen 5:30 am. What say we call the whole thing off and go climb?I want to see the Motherload.I'll give a soft catch and you can shred something overhung.. We could set a good example for all the people on here that are way to serious.
young'n climber

Alrighty then! And if we want, we can just steal mark ventura's squirt guns and duel it out!
_____

The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

ynot wrote:Get him Ray. Its 5.5 at best. 5.6 direct
I was thinking along the lines of the direct start. Traversing right into the crack is... um, unethical eh? :lol:
Not a bitch.
ynot

Post by ynot »

Traversing right is the original line. Thats why it was rated so low.
ray
Site Admin

Post by ray »

So far, out of 178 ratings, only one person has rated routes way beyond what they are currently rated just to be funny.

I ask again, please don't do that. Although the data may not be important to you, it is important to me. I think it is kind of fun to see what people feel a route is rated.

I haven't had the time to do it but I'm going to put code into place that will prevent the routes from being rated more than 2 letter grades over/under what they currrently are.

It's just not cool that I put time into something like this and someone comes along and trashes it while making more work for me (since I had to remove the data).

Just a reminder, I do see the user id of everyone who assigns a rating to a route. You aren't anonymous to me.
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

ray wrote:I'm going to put code into place that will prevent the routes from being rated more than 2 letter grades over/under what they currrently are.
What about the route in question? Isn't it rated 5.2?
Not a bitch.
ynot

Post by ynot »

Cmon people. Give an honest rating. I an really interested to see what the routes at Muscle beach go at.Several people here have done them.
young'n climber

I'm sorry... :( I just had to test it. I've had my fun and learned my lesson. I will give an honest rating next time.
_____