Whale!!!!

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?

Whale!!!!

Post by Guest »

Hey Gretchen, when are you going to have that baby? We fully expect you to post on the forum within 12 hours of the birth. Pics, too!

So I just came across my old recipe for Placenta Parmesan. Interested?
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Holy shit, Sandy... that belongs right next to Ho's good clean fun website...

You make me proud, darlin'!
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)

Post by Guest »

what? I was serious. It's damn tasty!

I suppose they could be boring and plant a tree on it.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

How about they discard so no one is disgusted. I nearly vomited when I read that

Post by Guest »

maybe they'd prefer placenta pizza?

There actually are a some couples who hold the placenta as sacred and have a special ceremony with it - such as planting a tree on it - instead of just tossing it in the trash. Some do even eat it, though that seems a bit like cannibalism to me. Vegetarians who practice this believe that the placenta is the only form of meat that does not involve the slaughter of an innocent animal. They also believe that it contains many valuable nutrients since it nutures the baby all through pregnancy, and some people consider it a rare treat. Consider that mother cats and dogs eat their placentas.

Eat up! :shock:

Placenta aside, Gretchen, I hope your delivery goes well - you must be anxious to meet your little berlier!
aaron

Post by aaron »

i have a friend that wants us to eat him when he dies. i guess that is cannibalism, but he wants to live through us.

i guess that's kinda similar.
Rain Man

Post by Rain Man »

Or perhaps he's simply read "Stranger in a Strange Land" and became a little to wrapped up in grokking life.
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."
D. H. Lawrence

Post by Guest »

I'd have absolutely no problem dining on a fallen comrade if I was starving to death. I'd have to go for the tenderloin. Just where would that be on a person, anyway?

Tastes like chicken?
aaron

Post by aaron »

he wasn't talking about a survival situation. he was just talking about when he died in general.
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

Well today is my big due-date but alas no baby yet.....I can't wait!! It has been such an awesome pregnancy but I am anxious to meet our little mutant climber to be :mrgreen: Thanks for the thoughts Sandy!!
Just genuinely disengenuous.