Touching the Void

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Reach your hand into the pot and feel the men who walk down the street on Sunday morning wearing the low hats over their eyes. They wear the low hats over their eyes because each time they see glass, they have to reach into the pot and find the clitoris of the unborn child. Do you like to fuck Satan each time you see glass? Please don't melt the windows because the glass will bleed over the unborn child's fetus and cause the men's eyes to wrinkle with looks of concern. They will be concerned because they like to march in a synchronized rhythm chanting about the clitoris of the unborn child. You feel the ground shaking as they march down the street with blood on their hands from seeing the glass of the windows and having to reach into the melting hot pot and stir their hands around looking for the clitoris of the unborn child. Please remove the uterus of the unborn child and cover it with glass so that you can look into the reflection and the clitoris will become your nose. You will then look like the man with a clitoris for a nose. Touch the void.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

You would like to read some of my wit while you dip your hands into my salsa bowl... pervert.
Not a bitch.
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

It was the Mormons that done it.
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

No! No! It was those da$# Mongolians! Evey time Chinee build wall.......Too much hooch! :P
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Bump of oldest thread in the hijacked forum. And people are shitting their pants over recent posts?
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

that was the first, huh? It truly set the bar (very low or very high, I am not sure which).
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
KD

Post by KD »

wow!
toad857

Post by toad857 »

i shit my pants daily.
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

must be all the chipotle
rhunt