Touching the Void

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.
Snowpuppy

Touching the Void

Post by Snowpuppy »

Does anyone know when Touching the Void will hit Louisville Theaters or even if it will be shown here?
Doug

Post by Doug »

It wont. It'll play the kentucky theater in Lexington sometime in march.
Snowpuppy

Post by Snowpuppy »

Fun
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

what the hell is touching the void
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast

Post by Guest »

Ho, touching the void is when SCIN fists you but loses his hand in your ginormous rectal cavity
Horatio Felacio

hey sandy, what's up? why the hostility? why are you not taking my questions serious? are you part of the BOD's in the coalition...incognito? i bet you are. not answering serious questions like that. only one group of people would do that. fuck you sandy.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast

Post by Guest »

but Ho, I'm completely serious!
tomdarch

Post by tomdarch »

Sandy, you forgot to mention that it involves having both legs broken and crawling miles on talus! (just to add that extra sexy twist, and take the question seriously)
Bacon is meat candy.
Horatio Felacio

i want to eat santorum out of bowls for breakfast. i will have cum, shit, and blood, all bubbly looking and mixed together because of fast repeating tight ass penetration, and i will look in the mirror and eat it. i like to fist fuck sandy. her ass is very fat and it has a nice texture inside. i found corn in there once and the corn looked at me and it said eat me. i ate the corn and it tasted good. it passed through my bowels and i dug in there with my head and looked at it this time and i ate it again and found it again and ate it again and again and again. i like shit eating and i like touching the void because of the shit and cum mixed together. i like cum covered corn too. i want to fuck you tom. i want to fuck you my friend, my savior, my serious answer friend. i want your santorum smeared all over my face like a little baby after eating baby food. i want you to scoop it off my face like a loving caring mother and feed it to me in my superman spoon. and i will eat the shit plus cum concoction and i will smile :D
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

:shock:
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist