Dancing for Dollars

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.

Would you become a stripper to support a climbing lifestyle?

I am a female, and I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle
17%
I am a female, and I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle
1%
I am a female, and I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle
22%
I am a female, and I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle
No votes
I am a male, but if I were a female I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
44%
I am a male, but if I were a female I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
1%
I am a male, but if I were a female I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
14%
I am a male, but if I were a female I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
No votes

Total votes: 72

Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

That's what I'm sayin', Dipsi! Charlie, can you get me some names and numbers? It'd be nice to pick a club where some of my friends can come support my habit. Plus, if I find one in town, I can probably walk or ride a bike, which would save on gas money.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Yas, why are you wasting your time here? Vegas, baby, Vegas.

Are you really that comfortable doing lap dances? :shock: :roll:
ynot

Post by ynot »

Go for the real money and Red Rocks is right there.And Its 1/2 a country away from mom.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

I know! I know! We could set up this climbing wall thingy and you could incorporate it into your act!

Okay, I'm your manager!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
ynot

Post by ynot »

You mean strippers are only acting? Shoot! I wondered why they were in love with chrome pipes.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

You don't love chrome pipes? I think they're just dreamy.
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

Like 800 bucks a night around here for sure, in just about 6 hours or so. But to avoid any local hassles with guys who would recognize them, most strippers work a good distance from home and never shop or hang out in that neighborhood after work. My local strip club has most girls coming in from over 20 miles away each night.
ditzywonder

Post by ditzywonder »

i was once told that 13 hours was not long to drive for a weekend of work in which i could have easily made over 2G's. but 13 hours IS a long way to drive. to bad the person that said it was a cracked out NO stripper :twisted:
black diamonds are a girls best friend
woodchuck008

Post by woodchuck008 »

so ya' throw away a hundred for a good motel room on the way back for some sleep. It's still good cash for a weekend.
Xtant

Post by Xtant »

There seems to be a market...perhaps when Lil Abner's opens back up I'll hire some girls and rent some rooms...
Sure is a lot of fun while you're doing it...