Dancing for Dollars

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.

Would you become a stripper to support a climbing lifestyle?

I am a female, and I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle
17%
I am a female, and I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle
1%
I am a female, and I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle
22%
I am a female, and I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle
No votes
I am a male, but if I were a female I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
44%
I am a male, but if I were a female I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
1%
I am a male, but if I were a female I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
14%
I am a male, but if I were a female I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
No votes

Total votes: 72

ynot

Post by ynot »

Who keeps resurecting threads that are dead and gone?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

I don't know, but the fact that this one was brought back to life just as I need a job in Lexington is very interesting. Anybody know of any openings?
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
busty

Post by busty »

At a non-stripping job I assume?
I'm an experienced woman; I've been around... well, alright, I might not've been around, but I've been... nearby.
~ Mary Richards (Mary Tyler Moore Show)
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Nope, I meant at a strip joint. I decided I'm not all that into programming after all.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
busty

Post by busty »

Excellent. I have driven by a couple quaint little gentlemen's clubs on Winchester Road. You might start your search there since I-64 is so close by. Get off work at 6 am, drive to the Red.
I'm an experienced woman; I've been around... well, alright, I might not've been around, but I've been... nearby.
vic

Post by vic »

I'll tell you what: this world is a little messed up at times...but you all knew that already. So, let's just focus on one small aspect:
7 years, learning everything and nothing - result perhaps a low 35k a year, and 2 weeks paid vacation.
OR
No schooling - result perhaps a 45k a year, and 6 months non-paid vacation.
If you took any math class during those 7 years, you might agree that unless you are getting 10k during your paid vacation, some things are just not fair!
Good luck to all the new strippers - what ever you decide, make sure you like it and enjoy life.
! Enough with all that detestation ALREADY !
Smile & be thankful for what you have.
ynot

Post by ynot »

Your mom would have a fit.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

ynot wrote:
Your mom would have a fit.
Yeah, Yasgini! And you could cry about it all the way to the bank!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
charlie

Post by charlie »

busty wrote:...... You might start your search there since I-64 is so close by. Get off work at 6 am, drive to the Red.
Yazi's way too hot to work on Winchester Road. Way better clubs in town for her. Ummm, you know, from what I hear, knowing some guys that maybe go to those kinds of places.....
busty

Post by busty »

:lol: Yeah, not much on Winchester Road looks very high end - strip clubs or otherwise.