Dancing for Dollars

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.

Would you become a stripper to support a climbing lifestyle?

I am a female, and I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle
17%
I am a female, and I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle
1%
I am a female, and I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle
22%
I am a female, and I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle
No votes
I am a male, but if I were a female I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
44%
I am a male, but if I were a female I would strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
1%
I am a male, but if I were a female I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
14%
I am a male, but if I were a female I would not strip to support a climbing lifestyle.
No votes

Total votes: 72

Wes

Dancing for Dollars

Post by Wes »

So, I visited an "Adult" Entertainment Facility a couple weeks ago (purely for research purposes), and think that if I were a hot climber chick, I would be a stripper for sure. Those girls make $800+ a week for only a couple nights work. You could climb just about every day, and still save up enough for long road trips. And if you need a little cash, you could get a job in just about any town pretty easy.

Wes
Last edited by Wes on Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

maybe we can open a strip joint near the southern region and all profit goes to the RRGCC and the Murray Purchase!

Ladies?
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Can I correct the grammar?
tomdarch

Post by tomdarch »

What kind of skanky, low-grade strip joint were you at where the dancers only made $800 a week? What was it? "Bubba's Skank Shack: Where at least a few of our hos gots a few of their teefs left!" A fair number of strippers make more like $2000 per week.

I knew a guy who's wife stripped. He was able to volunteer full time for an inner-city community deveopment organization, while they had the nice cars and nice house in the 'burbs. That was a while ago - I wonder if they're still together.

On the down side, strippers see men at our worst. After working in a strip club, I think it would be hard to interact with men at all, let alone trust them enough to spot or belay. I think it would really grind you down. uh, errr, so to speak.
Bacon is meat candy.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Did I miss anything else?

Wes

Po, the kung fu panda
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

Where's the poll?
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

You screwed up the subjunctive. If a statement expresses volition, use the subjunctive. "If I were ... " Besides that, you're just fine!
Wes

Post by Wes »

OK, so if you edit a post with a poll, the poll goes away. When you add it back, it comes back doubled. Cool.

Wes

Po, the kung fu panda
tomdarch

Post by tomdarch »

You're missing the whole set of options that recognizes that there are men who strip for women and men who strip for men. Wes, man, you could totally support yourself on the 'bear lover' circuit!
Bacon is meat candy.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Um, I don't guess one of you admin types, could fix this?

Wes

Po, the kung fu panda