Let's get strong and lean!!!

Quit whining. Drink bourbon. Climb more.
guyinjeans

Let's get strong and lean!!!

Post by guyinjeans »

What are some of the best training exercises you use to get stronger? Fingers. Core. Power. Endurance. What are your favorite lean foods to help you lean out but not sacrificing flavor. We should all voice our opinions on this to help each other out so everyone can break those boundaries to get to the next level. LET US CRUSH !!!!!!!!!!
Rotarypwr345704

Re: Let's get strong and lean!!!

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

Bourbon. Great taste, big punch per volume and little carbs. You need nothing else. Ever.
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
mjkusn01

Post by mjkusn01 »

I wake up every morning at 5:30am and do my Olympic lifts: power cleans, jerks, and snatches. These exercises are absolutely crucial for climbing. Immediately after the workout, I'll have a half of gallon of bullet-proof coffee with Vanilla-flavored Muscle Milk powder. (It's very important that you use Vanilla as opposed to chocolate because of the enzymes in each).

I work a 8-5 job, so I can't work out ALL day. However, on my lunch break from noon to 1, I go out to the factory floor where I work and do military presses with the drive shafts that we manufacture. I used to press the light vehicle driveshafts because I was weak, but I'm now pressing the commercial vehicles shafts (~150 pounds or so). I can do about 5 sets of 50 reps... Military Pressing is also very important for climbing if you want to break into the 5.9's like I have. For lunch, I usually eat 2 or 3 Black Forest Ham subs from Subway. Apply light mayo instead of regular mayo so as to stay LEAN!

In the evening, I like to do my curls and tricep extensions with 30 to 50 lb dumbells as I watch CSI. This allows me to enjoy a great crime scene drama and get lean AT THE SAME TIME!!! For dinner, eat a pound of low-fat (to stay lean) cottage cheese for protein and add peach slices so you're not sacrificing flavor.

If you follow this regiment religiously, you'll be as big and muscular as me and you'll be climbing 5.9's in no time! You're biggest problem will be finding shirts that fit you!!

Good luck, friend.
lena_chita

Post by lena_chita »

mjkusn01 wrote:I wake up every morning at 5:30am and do my Olympic lifts: power cleans, jerks, and snatches. These exercises are absolutely crucial for climbing. Immediately after the workout, I'll have a half of gallon of bullet-proof coffee with Vanilla-flavored Muscle Milk powder. (It's very important that you use Vanilla as opposed to chocolate because of the enzymes in each).

I work a 8-5 job, so I can't work out ALL day. However, on my lunch break from noon to 1, I go out to the factory floor where I work and do military presses with the drive shafts that we manufacture. I used to press the light vehicle driveshafts because I was weak, but I'm now pressing the commercial vehicles shafts (~150 pounds or so). I can do about 5 sets of 50 reps... Military Pressing is also very important for climbing if you want to break into the 5.9's like I have. For lunch, I usually eat 2 or 3 Black Forest Ham subs from Subway. Apply light mayo instead of regular mayo so as to stay LEAN!

In the evening, I like to do my curls and tricep extensions with 30 to 50 lb dumbells as I watch CSI. This allows me to enjoy a great crime scene drama and get lean AT THE SAME TIME!!! For dinner, eat a pound of low-fat (to stay lean) cottage cheese for protein and add peach slices so you're not sacrificing flavor.

If you follow this regiment religiously, you'll be as big and muscular as me and you'll be climbing 5.9's in no time! You're biggest problem will be finding shirts that fit you!!

Good luck, friend.
But the jeans will still fit? Right?
guyinjeans

Post by guyinjeans »

They won't fit in that routine if you add cock pushups
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Make sure to balance the cock pushups with cock pullups. Use your cock to pull your partner up off of the bed. It's best to start with a small partner, like a Miguel's counter girl or Horatio Felacio, then work your way up to someone like Climb2Core or Pigsteak.
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/496691/daniel_beck.html
mjkusn01

Post by mjkusn01 »

If you keep adding exercises to the regiment I suggested, you'll have to add more food (ENERGY) to your diet. I suggest a jar of crunchy peanut butter. It's important that it's crunchy peanut butter because the nutrients are still locked inside the peanuts. If you use the smooth peanut butter, you lose all the vital nutrients.

Good suggestions all, keep them coming. We need to get this little man into shape.
TradMike

Post by TradMike »

Here's the current world champion
cramacam

Post by cramacam »

I think ale 8 in the can and funions are pretty good. I've gained lots of mass. It helps with friction on slabs.