Red vs New b-ball game

Posts here will show on front page

Moderator: terrizzi

local

Red vs New b-ball game

Post by local »

It's that time of year were motivation is low and the humidity is high. Well here's the solution come join the Red Rockets next weekend (August 30&30st) at the New River gorge for b-ball and climbing. The weekend goes as followed. Friday climb all day followed by a few warm up games at 6pm and the dinner at pies and pints. Saturday climb all day while saving energy for the big game at 6 pm.A party will be after the game for all in attendance . The game will be held at gene and moras house. Directions to their place go like this. Turn right off of rt 19 on lansing rd. Top of hill take a right after passing lansing general store which is on the left. Road immediately forks so take the left fork on rt 82. Game is on right down the hill a little ways. Come support the RRG. If you have questions you can text 1859-806-8282.
Ascentionist

Re: Red vs New b-ball game

Post by Ascentionist »

Don't like organized sports.
There is no TEAM in I
RRO

Post by RRO »

Hmm Chris, no offense. But , the group ride/race you love doing are fully organized events.....just saying
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

Okay, let me clarify: don't like organized sports that involve balls, pucks, shuttlecocks, stones, racquets, bats, wickets, goals, clubs, pads, uniforms, cheerleaders, spectators, bleachers, courts, fields, coaches, assistant coaches, mouthguards, faceguards, shinguards, cups, jocks, scoreboards, quarters, innings, half-time shows, lampblack, mascots, waterboys/girls, whistles (cowbells are okay), offsides, quarterbacks, forwards, centers, running backs, half backs, shortstops, first basemen, second basemen, third basemen, home basemen, umpires, referees, catchers, pitchers, punters, nets, and bat bags. Yeah, I really hate bat bags.
There is no TEAM in I
krampus

Post by krampus »

but helmets and clippy shoes are ok?
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

well, by your list, anything you take part in will be an organized sport

Ya pad wearing punter

does a dick in the mouth count as a mouthgaurd?
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

krampus wrote:but helmets and clippy shoes are ok?
Helmets meh. Clippy shoes make me go faster and climb better. They're not necessary though. And neither are multiple gears or bouncy parts of bikes.

Anticlimber, not sure what kind of mouth guard you've been using, but it applies too. I typically don't participate in any of those sports that require those things.

I really thought someone would have jumped on the cheerleader remark. Ah, makes no difference. You can have your pseudo-manly sports.
There is no TEAM in I