WATER BALLOON GAME HELP ROCKTOBERFEST 2012

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
rolex1

WATER BALLOON GAME HELP ROCKTOBERFEST 2012

Post by rolex1 »

YO RED CREW

Rocktoberfest is just a few days away, and the water balloon launch game will be in full effect. Due to work complications I will not be in charge this year, but the great Chris Sierzant will be the MC on the mega phone. There is going to be 3 water balloon launchers going this time, and over 6000 water balloons have been ordered, and heading to Miguel's as we speak. Trying to raise $6000.00 for the RRGCC this year, and we need some extra back up. If you can spare some time Friday and Saturday at 300pm each day to help fill up water balloons that would be a HUGEEEE help+ You will get in free. We also need big strong guys to hold the launchers up through out the night. Sportiva, black diamond, Keen, Outdoor research, Miguel's and North face are giving us some killer prizes such as Brand new shoes, ropes, jackets, climbing gear, chalk bags, free pizza ETC ETC. There will also be $50.00 hand out's through the night (if you hit dru mack the idiot boy). For more info on the event track down Chris Sierzant he is staying at Miguel's campground or show up to the Rocktoberfest event around 3:00pm Friday or Sat, and tell the folks up front you are helping out with the water balloon event. Come on out and support one of the most fun events at Rocktoberfest trust me it's going to be smashing

Spencer Victory
Syphur

Re: WATER BALLOON GAME HELP ROCKTOBERFEST 2012

Post by Syphur »

Well, that sucks. A Spencerless ballon game is like nonalcoholic beer. Good to hear 6k balloons are in route though. Wouldn't want to have to use tennis balls again.

2010 Idiot Boy nailer.
2011 Idiot Boy volunteer (till the tennis balls)
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Yeah, but a Sierzant balloon game will be like nonalcoholic beer with some crystal meth on the side.
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

2011 Both idiot boy nailer (no big deal or anything)

Just saying watch out
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

You nailed idiot boy before he was legal??!?
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

Yup, left him covered in liquid!
Dmack

Post by Dmack »

Also in need of another idiot boy...i do have a small social life, and would rather not be walking around in circles for 8 hours both fri and sat night...
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

I nominate Sam Douglass.
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

I would consider helping be an idiot boy, since the name is fitting. That is if Dustin splits the time with me.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Fortunately I'm working registration and too old anyway. I think it would be funny if idiot boy dressed up like Hitler this year though...