Miss it

Discussions full of RAGE!
RRO

Miss it

Post by RRO »

Ray, id kiss ya with a pat on the ass if you were here. Thanks for keeping the old posts live. I went back in time reading old Johnny posts, Merrick and ho battles, the many trolls that used to lurk and just the old fun, shit talking and not giving a fuck old posts. While everything changes, i understand that , I do miss the old kywilderness, climbky and the old rrc crew and vibes...it used to be much rawer yet seemed more like a family, disfunctional as shit but still something was there
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Artsay

Re: Miss it

Post by Artsay »

Like. :-)
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

I agree! Those were great times, even though I was still the black sheep of the family. I would get banned daily, and have to back door my way back on to the site.

The best part was that all the people I ranted with on this site I knew and some what respected; Wes, artsay, charley, static, Morgan, rhino, 512OW and many others. Many are gone because this site has gone to the masses and sucks because of it... Just like the red.

Now we have to deal with all the other faggs that spend a season in the red and think they are part of the community, then post 20 times a day from Ohio and other parts of the midwest, just to feel like they are are of the community. WEAK!
Last edited by ynp1 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
clif

Post by clif »

bitch, you yourself spent months in Yosemite each year and i bet you think you deserve to be there more than all the families which pass through for a few days once in a lifetime? and BTW, if i want to be a fag and love c2c because he can post up 20 times a day then you just best sit back and learn.
training is for people who care, i have a job.
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

Ha, thats awesome whiny peon. Fortunately for me, you know nothing about me other than what I say on here. But go ahead, keep talking... your ignorance just shines.
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

Good shit!

Clif, I think everybody should visit Yosemite once in their lifetime, but only for a few hours not days.
clif

Post by clif »

hey c2c, shine THIS!!!
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

You guys are meant for each other.
clif

Post by clif »

cutie, don't be jealous
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

Is this a homoclimbtastic hijack?