SOLD Trad Rack for sale

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
pru

SOLD Trad Rack for sale

Post by pru »

I have a fat trad rack for sale. I need to photograph and catalog it, but given all the interest in the wall and the pad and my commitment to send pictures out tonight. please PM me if you are interested in a rack and I will get photos of that out as well. I'll try to sell it all as one set, but will break it out into smaller sets if it doesn't go quickly.

I have (based on my horrible memory): 2 sets of nuts - 1 BD, 1 Metolius. Full set of Hexes (crazy, I know). Full set of Tri-cams, with doubles of several sizes. Full set of TCU's. BD Cams from .5 to 5 with every size and doubles of 1, 2 and 3. These are the immediate predecessor to whatever the current BD cams are called. Racking biners, slings, and other goodies to go with the rack if it's purchased in its entirety. NO idea yet what I'll ask for it. I have to do some research. Make me a reasonable offer and we'll negotiate.
Last edited by pru on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
pru

Re: Trad Rack for sale

Post by pru »

pics and an asking price on the rack coming soon... just not as soon as you might want. Sorry!
climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
pru

Post by pru »

wow, selling all this gear is making me super sad... Especially the trad rack. Just wow. SO many good memories. :(

Sorry. I'm really not posting that in the hope that sympathy gets me a higher price, but a higher price wouldn't hurt :mrgreen:
climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
tpowell

Post by tpowell »

Once again, I'm interested. The Tri-cams interest me, as well as the 2s and 3s. Pics also would be nice. Once I see those I'll give a price. Probably 45-50 for the 2s and 3s.
pru

Post by pru »

I've got several folks interested in taking the whole lot. Crappy pictures here. This lens hates my flash and it's getting dark outside. I didn't realize they were crappy until I uploaded them. Time is hard to find this week. Posting these here for their reference. Will advise if I don't sell it all as one lot.

Not pictured but included are the Hexes and the other set of nuts (the BD's). And maybe additional tricams. I don't remember. The nuts pictured here are definitely better (DMM Wallnuts?). I just need to find the rest of it. Everything I have is included, even some Cam Lube and a few other goodies.

the 5 is near-pristine. I think I placed it once. It was too big to lug around and I just didn't need it

hell the 4.5 is embarrassingly unscathed...

climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
KD

Post by KD »

Did you say you had hexes? I like the shape of the old bd drilled out style.
pru

Post by pru »

yep, the BD wired hexes though, not the ones that had to be slung. The old shape, too, not the fat bottom girl shape. I just have to find those suckers. I always meant to make a wind chime out of them.
climbing is dumb

~ Sandy
DHB

Post by DHB »

If you split it, let me know the going rate for the "rack" of slings and biners.
tpowell

Post by tpowell »

Yeah, if you don't sell it all in one go, I'm interested in the Tri-cams, 2s and 3s.
camhead

Post by camhead »

If you split it, I'll take the 4, 4.5, and 5.
faceholdonacrackclimbDAB!