Shoes for a 7 yr old

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
linustgl

Shoes for a 7 yr old

Post by linustgl »

Looking for a pair of Climbing shoes for a 7 yr girl. Any parents out there with an old pair for cheap? Size 1ish. Or any suggestions where I can get pair for cheap?
"Salute the Captain"
john e aragon

Re: Shoes for a 7 yr old

Post by john e aragon »

Cave Run Bike & Outdoor shop carries shoes for children. The owners have a young son who climbs and many friends with children that climb. Check there, they will sale you a new or possibly a used pair. I believe they have a web site.
because i can
mike_a_lafontaine

Post by mike_a_lafontaine »

LaSportiva has decent kids shoes for cheap. I got the Stick-it model for our 5 year old and 3 year old because the shoes are adjustable to fit a decent range of sizes, so as their feet grow, they can fit into them for a longer time. Philip Gauls ordered them for me for $50 and they will likely fit my daughter's feet for at least another year and my son's for a few more after that.
linustgl

Post by linustgl »

Thanks everyone
"Salute the Captain"
cliftongifford

Post by cliftongifford »

I'll second Cave Run Bike Shop. The owners are great people and it's nice to do business with them.
A.Hubbuch

Post by A.Hubbuch »

What size/type of shoes are you interested in trading for this child? Also what is the condition of the child, will it be better suited to manual labor or cooking cleaning type chores.

Thanks!
Ahubbbuch