PLEASE VOTE FOR VERTICAL WORLD ON THE REEL ROCK FILM TOUR

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
rolex1

PLEASE VOTE FOR VERTICAL WORLD ON THE REEL ROCK FILM TOUR

Post by rolex1 »

Hey Guys

The new reel rock film tour contest is in full swing, and my film THE VERTICAL WORLD is in the top 9 for voting. Please take the time to go to the link below and vote for THE VERTICAL WORLD. You can vote multiple times a day. Tell all your friends and spread the word. Thanks to everyone who helped out. Voting goes tell September 10. Thanks and take care.

SPENCER VICTORY

http://reelrocktour.com/contest/
Jay

Post by Jay »

Done.
"Always carry a large flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake." -W.C. Fields
krampus

Post by krampus »

Great, you've got a cute kid....so what? my neighbors got a cute kid, its not gonna win you crap. Next there were a couple of fun boys with their boulder pads who just really like there friendship, some other crap that I didn't even watch all the way through, and that last video that I believe was made by our very own Redpoint. Sure "Roxxx" and "Top rope touh guys" made me laugh, but seriously, "Vertical World" was clasic. Good luck man, you got my vote
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Rollo

Post by Rollo »

voted for ya.

although i like the toprope one too
And on the third day, God created the Red River Gorge(by conjecture), and he saw that it was good.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

done
Living the dream
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Voted for you, Spencer. That was fantastic!
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

What Yasi said..... :D
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
gripster

Post by gripster »

Yeah Spencer's film was by far the best. Good job man!
Cromlech

Post by Cromlech »

I voted a "couple" of times this morning,

When does the full-length series air? I'm already hooked.
rohr

Post by rohr »

Damn, Spencer, you better win this thing! Your video cracked me up. I got a couple laughs out of some of the other funny ones (the dude splashing into the puddle made me giggle). But, overall, I thought the 2 minute time limit was too short for yours and about 1:45 too long for most of the others.

Good job, man! Alright, time to go vote again. (Especially since I accidentally voted for the cute kid one when I just meant to watch it. Oh well, it was a cute kid.)

-Mark