www.philzcamping.com

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.
charlie

Post by charlie »

And we're all very happy to have you here too. You should be proud of all you've done to make this place so great.
toad857

Post by toad857 »

Clevis Hitch wrote:As far as being a liability or moving on. Fuck you. I'm here to stay.
well, so much for being the bigger man. you've shown about as much backbone as a jellyfish.

even a ninja warrior knows when he's been beat. and you, sir, are no ninja warrior.
michaelarmand

Post by michaelarmand »

Its nice to know I'm not the only one who gets riled up by stupid stuff, although this seems way more petty than the political rants that love to dive into....
I've been a gumby longer than you've been climbing.
lena_chita

Post by lena_chita »

Clevis Hitch wrote:no but she passed them around. Thats a foul. Why did Philz have to be even involved in PM's between her and I?
O.K., an outsider perspective here.

She "passed them around"-- what does that mean? She told a few friends about it? Idon't see anything wrong with that.

If you write me a letter and put it in the US mail, that is private corresponcdence, and I would be very angry if a 3rd party were to open that mail without my knowledge.

BUT, *I*, as a recipient of the letter, may choose to share it with whoever I like at my discretion. I might show my kids, my friends, or my lawyer, depending on the context. Unless you have specifically notified her that the things you were to say were confidential and not to be shared, she has every right to do so.
Clevis Hitch wrote:As far as being a liability or moving on. Fuck you. I'm here to stay. I'll be posting my disagreements with the RRGCC on here later. Questions that I've had and have never been answered.
O.K. But again, to me as an outsider with no stakes in the fight, I know who comes out of this mess with class, and that isn't you. the more dirt you try to pour on people, the dirtier you yourself become.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

you know what, its just too easy. i fold this hand.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
The Sherpa

Post by The Sherpa »

Lena Chita is spot on in this case. I don't think people should post PM's in the general forum but as far as I can tell only one person did that. I may have missed it but I am pretty sure it was not Meadows.

Come on Anti, we all want to hear your rant. No seriously I do.
We do not stop playing because we grow old, We grow old because we stop playing.
512OW

Post by 512OW »

Hilarious. They burned down his trailer in St. George to get him to leave... whats it gonna take to get him out of Kentucky?
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

hey philz. Don't sweat the guy self destructing in the corner. Consider it a red badge of courage to be have shit talked about you on this forum. Especially by Clevis. If he says one thing, pretty much assume the rest of the community has the polar opposite opinion. Sounds like you are in good shape.
I will buy your ale8. Stock muscle milk, too.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

^ +1
5.12OWee, my $1.00 says says a woman will end up shooting him, he will get help (or at least make his script last the whole month), or he will make peace with himself, move to San Fransisco and live happily ever after.
Clevis = Buzzkill.

Countdown until CH becomes the victim of his posts instead of the perp.
In 3. 2. 1.....
whatahutch

Post by whatahutch »

No way, if I was an outsider, would I get into this. This tussle sure does show where people stand and stack up. I know that everybody wants to comment on here, and I am obviously one of those. (Call me a hippocrite [pun]. I wish I was so blind or self-centered to not see my own horrible faults). However, this has taken an even more serious aspect than me and Anti's debate over what constitutes bad taste in jokes. Don't be that person that just jumps on the bandwagon here and berates another person though. It seems like that is what the whole issue here is about, and then we as a community are going to just weigh in, very literally if you are voting, and continue what seems to have happened on both sides of this issue.
The whole thing I ever try to stress on this website is to hold our heads a little higher.
"Come to send, not condescend" - Eddie Vedder